Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow- we made it through a whole day with no major obstacles to overcome!!!!!!
I did all his wound cleanings and dressings, took care of all his medication and insulin injections and got all of his feedings into him (the enormous catheter syringes are for attaching to the PEG tube to feed him...Thank God... I was starting to wonder what I was going to have to do with them...).
The suction machine is working well, the pain medication is making George sleepy and quiet, the phone is not ringing off the hook and I actually had 15 minutes to myself while it was still daylight!!!! A good day...

2 comments:

  1. A good day!
    Yay!
    I'm so glad!
    You must be feeling much relief!

    All my best to you and George!

    Margie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to read that you had a good day...I know you will feel better when George does as well. You are doing so well my new friend, I am keeping you and George in my prayers always, may tommorrow be another good day for you both.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete